This study, sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and conducted by QualityMetric, is currently recruiting individuals with pruritus (itch) associated with cholestatic liver disease to participate in an online study. This includes itch associated with PSC.
This study does not involve any treatment, and participation is completely voluntary. If you are eligible, you will be asked to complete a short online survey each morning and evening for 8 days. Each of the short surveys will take about 5 minutes to complete. You will also be asked to complete two longer surveys on the first and last days of the study. Each of the longer surveys will take about 20-25 minutes to complete. You will be compensated for your time for completing each study activity, up to £198.74 GBP.
To be eligible to participate in this study, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Currently live in the US, UK, Canada, or Australia
- Have a healthcare provider-confirmed diagnosis of one or more of the following liver diseases:
- Autoimmune hepatitis (AIH)
- Chronic hepatitis B
- Chronic hepatitis C
- Drug-induced liver injury (DILI)
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC)
- Have experienced cholestatic pruritus (itch associated with liver disease) in the past 8 weeks
- Be willing and able to participate in daily online study activities