Well-designed clinical trials are the best chance we have of finding effective medicines for PSC. We believe that people with PSC should be fully informed about how clinical trials work, what’s involved and why they’re so important.
That's why we've put together answers to all your questions relating to taking part in clinical trials in one document, which you can download for free.
- Am I eligible (suitable) to take part in a clinical trial?
- Will my doctor contact me about clinical trials?
- My hospital is not running the clinical trial I want to take part in. What should I do?
- Why do I need to sign a consent form?
- What questions should I ask?
- What is a study visit?
- Can I choose the days I attend?
For answers to these questions and more, download our free guide.