PSC Support is the voice for PSC patients in improving clinical care and liver and liver transplant services. We are actively involved in initiatives to raise standards and quality of care in hospitals and to develop clinical care guidelines for managing PSC and liver disease.
- improving PSC diagnosis and care through medical guideline development
- improving our liver services with IQILS (Improving Quality in Liver Services)
- improving liver transplant services through the British Liver Transplant Group and the Liver Patients' Transplant Consortium
- improve training for our healthcare professionals through the NIHR Clinical Academic Training Forum
- working on behalf of European liver patients to influence public health policy and research through the EASL Policy and Public Health Committee