Once you know you have PSC, you may wish to consider finding a PSC specialist. 

You are entitled to ask for a referral for specialist treatment on the NHS. 

Generally speaking, if your PSC is asymptomatic (has no symptoms) and stable, you can be seen in a general clinic. If your PSC is complex or symptomatic, talk to your doctor about being referred to a hospital with PSC expertise /conducts PSC research. 

Hospitals with an interest in PSC or experience with PSC:

Birmingham - Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Cambridge - Addenbrooke's Hospital

Cardiff - Aneurin Bevan UHB

East Kilbride - Hairmyres Hospital

Edinburgh - The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh

Leeds - St James University Hospital

Leicester - Leicester Royal Infirmary

Nottingham - Nottingham University Hospitals Trust

London - Royal Free Sheila Sherlock Liver Centre

London - King’s College Hospital

London - University College London Hospital

London - St Thomas' Hospital

Newcastle - Freeman Hospital

Norwich - Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Oxford - John Radcliffe Hospital

Swansea - Singleton Hospital

Quality information: this information has been reviewed by a panel (Q1) of patients and experts.
PSC Support (registered charity number 1175427). We use cookies to improve your experience using this website. To learn more, read our privacy policy.
Log in | Powered by White Fuse