Take Part in a Clinical Trial
Well-designed clinical trials are the best chance we have of finding effective medicines for PSC. We believe that people with PSC should be fully informed about how clinical trials work, what’s involved and why they’re so important.
Where do I begin?
- Check our map and list below to find trials that are recruiting patients and see if you are suitable.
- Sign up to PSC Support research bulletins to learn about new PSC trials.
- Join the UK-PSC Registry to build our knowledge of PSC.
- Got a question? Our Clinical Trials Guide has lots of information about how to join clinical trials and what's involved.
- Learn about the latest PSC research.