Your Fundraising Checklist
If you are fundraising for PSC Support - thank you! Remember, it doesn't matter how grand or small scale your fundraising is; every penny counts and is gratefully received. We've put together a fundraising checklist to help you get the most out of your fundraising event:
- Choose your fundraising activity (ideas here)
- Set your fundraising target and aim high!
- Let us know! Tell us about your plans.
- Write your story: how to write a great personal story
- Set up your fundraising page - here's how
- Tell your friends, family and work colleagues - use social media - here's some tips
- Print off some fundraising leaflets to let people know how their donations are used
- Posters - download our blank posters and customise with your event details
- Order Organ Donation leaflets
- Get your PSC Support wristbands, running tops and supporters' t-shirts!
- Ask local businesses if you can leave a flyer/leaflet and sponsor form with them
- Ask local businesses for support - use our letter template to write to local businesses
- Contact local media to ask them to share your story and/or promote your event - writing your press release
- Keep us updated!
- Enjoy your event!