What is payroll giving?
Payroll giving is the most tax efficient way to donate to PSC Support, allowing you to improve the lives of people affected by PSC every time you're paid.
Your donation will be deducted from your salary before tax each month. That means a £10 monthly donation to PSC Support will only cost you £8 (if you pay 20% tax). You can choose how much you'd like to donate and you can choose to stop the donations at any time.
How it works:
- Your employer must have a Payroll Giving Scheme set up (ask your HR or Payroll Manager about this - if they don't have one, ask them if they would consider setting one up).
- Speak to your HR or Payroll Manager and let them know you'd like to sign up to the Payroll Giving Scheme.
- Choose PSC Support as your nominated charity and select how much you'd like to donate each month.
- Your employer will then deduct your donation from your pay each month (donations are taken after National Insurance but before tax).
- PSC Support receives the donations and uses every penny to improve the lives of people affected by PSC.
If you're a business or an employer looking to set up Payroll Giving or support our work in another way, we've got all the information you need to get started.