Take part in a clinical trial
Well-designed clinical trials are the best chance we have of finding effective medicines for PSC. We believe that people with PSC should be fully informed about how clinical trials work, what’s involved and why they’re so important.
Where do I begin?
- Check our map and list below to find trials that are recruiting patients and see if you are suitable.
- Sign up to PSC Support research bulletins to learn about new PSC trials.
- Join the UK-PSC Registry to build our knowledge of PSC.
- Got a question? Our Clinical Trials Guide has lots of information about how to join clinical trials and what's involved.
The map below shows which hospitals are recruiting for the clinical trials. Click on the box in the top left-hand corner of the map to look at all trials or individual trials.
NOTE THAT RECRUITMENT AT ANY OF THE SITES MAY BE TEMPORARILY HALTED AT ANY TIME BECAUSE OF COVID-19. WE MAY NOT UPDATE IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE, QUITE RIGHTLY, STAFF IN THE HOSPITALS WILL BE OTHERWISE ENGAGED.
Key to map:
- Recruiting: site is recruiting patients
- Recruiting soon: site is preparing to recruit patients
- On hold: site is registered for this trial but not currently recruiting
- Ongoing: site is registered for the trial and current recruiting status is not confirmed