Finding a specialist

Hospitals with an interest in PSC or experience with PSC

Once you know you have PSC, you may wish to consider finding a PSC specialist.

You are entitled to ask for a referral for specialist treatment on the NHS.

Generally speaking, if your PSC is asymptomatic (has no symptoms) and stable, you can be seen in a general clinic. If your PSC is complex or symptomatic, talk to your doctor about being referred to a hospital with PSC expertise /conducts PSC research.

Routine care and monitoring

Routine Care And Monitoring

How your doctor will manage your condition using current clinical practice guidelines.

Read More
Working wtth your doctor

Working With Your Doctor

How to work with your medical team, access urgent care and manage your routine care.

Read More

Urgent Appeal

We are facing a serious funding crisis, yet people with PSC are relying on our services more than ever and we are continuing to provide support and information throughout this uncertain time. To help fund our vital services we need your support more than ever. Your contribution, however small, will go a long way. Thank you.

What we do

Improving the lives of people affected by PSC

Find clinical trials

Thinking about taking part in PSC research?

Ask the Expert

Improve your PSC knowledge and ask questions